Lemon Khorasan Macaroni [Kit + Recipe + Video]
Everyone loves a bowl of pasta, it's like a warm hug.
Dinner is sorted with everything you need to make a delicious Lemon Khorasan Macaroni meal at home. Check out the video of Tom making this delicious recipe.
Order the kit here.
Check out the Vid
Lemon Macaroni with Pepe Saya Crème fraîche
INGREDIENTS - Serves 4
1 packet Berkelo Khorasan Macaroni
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 juicy lemon, juiced and zested
1 generous handful of parmesan
2/3 cup butter
5 tbsp creme fraiche
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 bunch chives, chopped
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Bring large pot of salted water to boil, add pasta and set timer for 6-7 minutes.
2. In your favourite pasta pan fry garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
3. Strain pasta and add it to the pan with the butter, creme fraiche and lemon zest. Gently cook over low heat for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Remove pan from heat, and stir through lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper.
5. Top with pine nuts and cheese… yum.